Meal Plan Monday

It's STILL all about Freezer Fishing this week...I have several things on month four that need to come out and get used before they get "old" - we are so well stocked that we can have really nice meals for pennies! I am re listing some of what we didn't use last week - I spaced the fact that I was gone for a weekend of scrapbooking with my gal pals!
=)

Here is the list:
Breakfast will include:
-Ego sweet rolls
-Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls
-French Toast
-Breakfast Egg Bake

Lunches as normal (sandwiches, soup, left overs, tappas plates) and for dinner...

Monday - Lasagna with garlic toast
Tuesday - Brats & Baked Beans
Wednesday - teriyaki pork tenderloin, potatoes and green beans (we didn't make it last week)
Thursday - chicken enchiladas with corn and the last of my guacamole
Friday - Fridge Clean Out!
Saturday - crock pot baked potato soup
Sunday - Packer Party At Church -- hot dogs and more!

What are you going to feed YOUR family this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!