Over $20 to go...

The month is almost over and I have some money loft over!

I missed the sale at Family Dollar on the canned veggies and didn't get over to Cubb's for the butter deal (dang it!)

It's OK - there will be more sales - trust me!

Tueday we are going to eat out - it looks like Applebees with one of our $25 gift cards and kids eat for $.99. Add a drink and a tip, we are still more than covered.

I know I will have to pick up ricotta and a gallon of milk before then, but think this is another month that is going to be under budget
=)

Next month looks promising too as I am starting out with $40 in FREE groceries thanks to that gift card deal this weekend! I do think that I forgot to tell you that four of those were for my brother to use - I do his shopping too over the holidays as he doesn't drive.

How is your budget winding down?
I can hardly wait to see the papers tomorrow - yippe!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!