Staring the new month with the grocery budget...

We did really well last month and have a very well stocked house! It means I can really be picky this month with my deals and keep rolling the savings - who doesn't like that?!

The month has started and the coupon printer sites have all restocked! I printed off the Target.com $1 off produce and $1 off bakery (along with a few other coupons)just in time for a quick trip there yesterday.

Here is what we got:
Purina Cat Food $7.49 (switching the kitty over to dry...)
House brand water bottle flavor packets $2.06
loaf of french bread $1.39
5 bananas @$.15 ea
Ovaltine @ $3.03 - dh LOVES a glass of this when he gets home and it's on sale - I have to go back for more of it this week with my coupons!

Coupons used: $2 cat foot, $1 drink mix, $1 bananas, $1 bread

Grand total $9.92

I know, a high total compared to what you are used to seeing from me...it's hard to save on cat food and that $3 Ovaltine really bumped it up too! It will look a lot better at $2 a jar (instead of the normal $4.53) later this week

$100
-9.92
-------
$90.08 to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!