Walgreen's Roll Overs...

I had someone ask me HOW can I keep getting WAGS stuff, basically for free each week.

Easy.

Work the deals.

I kind of do the same thing that I do with groceries - cherry pick sales specials, match with coupons and get the Register Rewards. Once you start, it is easy to maintain.

I got $6RR for getting my acid reducer medicine when it was on sale last week, paying with two $8 $RR from the week before. I used that $6 RR to get the Zarbee's children's cough syrup this week that is $5.99. I added a few canned goods, used a $3 coupon and the $6 RR, got it all for FREE and then, got another $6 RR. - it was a pure money maker this week! (Gotta love that!)

I am currently sitting on $30 in RR that I have to start using by November 11th...so some might come off my grocery bill at Copp's on Wednesday as I don't see something in the new fliers that I want/need at Wag's.

If it hurts your head to figure out the deals - just check out that site I keep telling you about --> Iheartwags.com

Seriously, the do all the work for you !

I know I won't be shopping there again until Thanksgiving Weekend - they will have a TON of RR deals (they are calling it Jingle Dollars but it's the same thing!) Just look at this list of things you can get FREE:


♥ 7up, a&w, Canada dry, or Hawaiian punch 2 liter $.99 get $1 rr

♥ Advil PM 4 ct $.99 get $1 RR

♥ Colgate total advanced or enamel strength toothpaste 4 oz $2.99 get $3 rr

♥ crest 3d white vivid toothpaste 4 oz $2.99 get $3 rr

♥ fiber choice fruit tablets 10 ct $2.49 get $2.50 rr

♥ Gillette fusion proseries skin care 1.7-5 oz $5.49 get $5.50 rr

♥ gum eez-thru flossers 90 pk $2.25 get $2.25 rr

♥ just for men 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner 8 oz $4.99 get $5 rr

♥ nivea for men shave gel 7 oz $2.99 get $3 rr

♥ old spice fresh collection body spray 4 oz $3.99 get $4 rr

♥ oral-b indicator toothbrush $2.25 get $2.25 rr

♥ Planters Nutrition 9.25 or 9.75 oz, Cashews 9.75 OZ, or Mixed Nuts 10 oz $3.49 get $3.49 mir

♥ Robitussin to go 2 ct $2.49 get $2.50 RR

♥ scunci no slip 14 ct, or no damage 18 ct hair elastics $1.99 get $2 rr

♥ secret scent expressions body splash 3 oz $3.49 get $3.50 rr

♥ Thermacare neck, shoulder heat wraps trial size 1 ct $2.49 get $2.50 RR

****Use a coupon for any of those and you have a money maker! That could be a beginning for your RR snowball...and a GREAT time to stock up on dental care, cough syrup, and stocking stuffers!

Happy Shopping!

Comments

  1. Ok, I had no idea you were still so thrifty, gotten thriftier and had started blogging!! WOW. When DO you sleep?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!