75% Clearance...

Today is the day that Walmart and Target drop their holiday items to 75% off.

I already got a call from my friend Kelley, who is on top of it and already at the stores, LOL! I chose not to go out today, but am still shopping, with Kelley's help.
=)

Large bags of peanut butter cups for $.60 - who can pass that up? I am getting 10 bags, through her. This should hold me for a monthly batch of PB Cup Cookies this coming year - the chocolate keeps BEAUTIFULLY when stored in Tupperware in a cool location, like my basement shelves.

I picked the number 10 as I know I only have $6.97 left for the month - that should just about take care of it, LOL!

Do you have any plans to hit the stores today or are you going to be like me - in phone contact with a fellow enabler - LOL!?

Comments

  1. HI! I saw your post on KouponKrazed for that yummy recipe! I see by your favorites that you like scrapbooking too! I am having a guest blogger do a post for me on scrapping!
    I am following you now, please stop by and visit!
    Tracy @ www.havingfunsaving.blogspot.com
    p.s. Great job saving!
    I am SO bummed that I didn't make it to Target and Wal-mart today - doing that first thing in the a.m.!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!