Keep Your Eyes Open

Just look what I found at the grocery store -- just walking around and picking up the 2 gallons of milk and 1 package of TP this week. I found over $100 in coupons!

Crackers, cereal, baking items, and more!

I fully plan to stock up on crackers - we LOVE an afternoon "cracker snacker". (basically just cheese, crackers and a little fruit).

Just keep your eyes out for the cardboard display units - they are full of tear pads and little booklets - lots of great potential bargains that will be on ale over the next few months and most coupons don't expire until 3/31/2011.

Now another perk, the simple fact that there were a ton of neat recipes in there too! I found a few that I know I will try - they look simply yummy.
=)
Take a minute to look around the next time you are out - they won't last long!

Comments

  1. I need some clarification because I think I got myself confused. Can you or can't you use your Walgreens money rewards slips in a pick 'n save store as a coupon? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your Walgreens Jingle Cash (what they are currently calling the Register Rewards) says "Manufacturer Coupon" on it then, yes, you can use it at the grocery store.

    If you have a rookie check out person - just politely point out the wording and have them just try it...it will come off your total
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!