Meal Plan Monday

It's a less busy week that I have had in a while - that means a few more "putzy" meals. I DO love the colder weather and all the yummy soups that I seem to crave with it...my mouth is already watering for the selection of the week - I add finely diced carrots and some smoked sausage to it. YUM!

Here is the list:
Breakfast will include:
-yogurt with granola
-cold cereal
-Scrambled eggs and sausage links
-oatmeal (It's getting colder...)

Lunches as normal (sandwiches, soup, left overs, tappas plates) and for dinner...

Monday - Creamed Chip Beef over toast points w/glazed carrots (didn't do it last week)
Tuesday - Using a gift card and eating out!
Wednesday - Quiche
Thursday - Cheddar Beer Soup
Friday - Fridge Clean Out!
Saturday - crock pot Chicken Cordon Bleu
Sunday - Dinner out - a family celebration

What are you going to feed YOUR family this week?

Comments

  1. Can you post or direct me to the crock pot chicken cordon bleu recipe?? Sounds really good and I can always use another crock pot meal.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday- Chicken and Rice and veggies
    Tuesday- TACOS
    Wed- Chili and Rice
    Thursday- Cheeseburger and FF casserole.. Might have to change to and tatortots.. I may have for got to get the ff
    Friday- Steak, Potatos and Squah
    Saturday- Leftovers
    Sunday- Brat and Tators.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheesburger casserole...I haven't made that in a while and it is SOOOOO yummy!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casie - the recipe will be up on the blog later this week
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!