Perfect Moments...

I was driving home from a Multi Vendor holiday open house that we did at an assisted living facility this afternoon...and thinking of all the neat octogenarians that I got to visit with in that four hour window.

The radio station that proudly plays holiday music 24/7 from about a week before thanksgiving right up until New Years was on...with good old Bing belting out White Christmas.

I fresh air coming through the vents of the TupperMobile and I can tell a skunk had fairly recently given his best as he lost his attack on a moving four wheel target. Strangely, I have always loved that musky smell. It goes back to being a young kid and having my pet Westie get nailed squarely but a striped critter when we were up north at a cabin. I loved that dog...

I'll Be Home For Christmas started up - and I realized that I would be.
A three day festival between my Mom & Pops, then my In-laws, then my Dad & Stepmother's all becomes a fantastic opportunity to watch the joy and magic of the season through the eyes of one of the coolest four year old kids I know. (Yes, the dinosaur meat eatter...)

I hope you take time this crazy month to find a few of your own perfect moments - get that warm fuzzy glow deep inside you that radiates out and simply makes it all better.

Let it put a smile on your face...blessings to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!