Pneumonia

SO, I am sick.

I don't have just a cold, I had a sinus infection that turned into pneumonia...

Yes, I did it right, LOL!

There is one thing to be thankful for: I didn't overbook myself for the holidays!

I am not a snack helper at the school...I had only one holiday type event planned for each week, I have a cookie party instead of making a bajillion different kinds of cookies, and everything is already wrapped and under our tree!

This makes it easier to be home, under a blanket on the recliner and drinking a lot of fluids. This makes it easier to deal with 10+ inches of fresh snow. This makes it easier to not go out in the incredibly chilly weather we will get after that!

It does pay to simplify the holiday and be proactive...it lets you be stress free if something like pneumonia sneaks up on you.

Saturday is the "Polar Express" program -- I will venture out, bundled up with Ms Sarah and hopefully, get some great pictures of her with Santa.
=)
(Then, back to my recliner...)

Have a wonderful, festive and healthy weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!