Walgreen's this coming week

I peeked at Iheartwags.com and have a plan for this week.

First of all - they have a cash back promo!
Super jingle cash limit $20 rr per transaction 12/05-12/18:

get $5 rr wyb $25
get $10 rr wyb $50
get $15 rr wyb $75
get $20 rr wyb $100

I can't see the actual wording in the flier but am pretty sure that gift cards won't be included in this. If that wording is NOT in the circular - this could be a good deal! Get $100 in GC and get $20 back in Jingle Cash!

I am not sure if I will hit this if I can't use gift cards -- I have to tweak the following plan and see if adding something like packs of toilet paper would bet me up to $25 in one shot so I could get the $5 back...

Here is what caught my eye this week and will be in my cart:
**Swanson Broth 2/$1 - limit 4. I am matching those up with $1 off 4 coupon and getting them for $.25 each (will do it twice).
**Madam mandarin oranges 11 oz $.39 w/ in-ad coupon - limit 3. (will do it twice).
**Goody bobby pin slides or barettes 6-12 pk, or ouchless elastics 12 or 17 pk $2 get $2 RR (will do it twice)
**electrasol 20 pk or Jet Dry 8.45 oz $3.49 get $1 rr (will match with a $1 coupon)
**cutlery 24 pk $.39 w/ in-ad coupon-limit 3 (will do it twice).

That should net me 8 cans of broth, 6 cans of oranges, 2 sets of ouchless hair bands, 1 set of dishwasher detergent and 6 packs of plastic ware for $13 and I will get $5 back. Not fantastic, but $8 is less than what the broth would be alone, at Copp's at full price!

But it gets better! There is a four day sale and MORE Freebies added!

**Walgreens Energy Booster 36 pk $3 get $3 RR (I will do it twice)

This brings me to $19 out of pocket and $11 back!

What are you looking at?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!