Budget so far...

This month I have been to HyVee and gotten butter. Twenty pounds of it at that price.

Then, I went to Cub Foods and got 10 Mac N Cheese @$.69/box and used 10 expired $.50 coupons -- for a grand total of $1.90

100.00
-39.96 HyVee
-1.90 Cub Foods
--------
$58.14 to go (and 25 days)

YES, I am planning a use it up pantry and freezer month, LOL! I have plenty of meat, cheese, baking items more to use...it's time to get creative with meals.

If I hit Copp's this week, you already know what I am going to get...I am hoping a DOUBLE DOUBLE day pops out some time this month!

Comments

  1. Just a question - how do you use expired coupons? That doesn't seem right to me, but I know Bed, Bath, and Beyond takes expired coupons and several of them.

    We, too, have so much stockpile that I am getting creative. It's been fun looking through the cookbooks with my kiddos. The Dora and Diego cookbook that my kids got for Christmas is coming in handy! :)

    Hope you are doing well! Everyone feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cub Foods will take coupons that are up to 6 months exp -- but not printables from the internet.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!