The Magic Brownie Pan - a Review

This is the other "as seen on TV" gift that we got for Christmas. I thought it was the goofiest thing but tried it anyways...

I have gotten a few brownie mixes free last year and figured it was cheaper than trying to make them from scratch - so one box of brownies it was! I preheated the oven to 350 and popped that batter into the pan.Then, you spray the bejesus out of the insert and add it. If you DON'T spray it, you will have a large brownie with the insert stuck in the middle of it. (not fun)!Now THIS is where the fun starts...you can make each brownie different! I added the last of the holiday M&Ms, and a few chopped walnuts to them.30 minutes later - we just needed some cold glasses of milk and ripped into them!Bottom line: I wouldn't have paid cash for this as I have regular pans but this is a fun toy to keep - I see several custom brownie batches in our future.
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!