Meal Plan Monday

I had a sick Migraine that haunted me almost the entire week so some of this is a repeat of the meals I did NOT make last week. This week will also see some baking days for the cinnamon rolls and breakfast cookies, which aren't really cookies but don't tell my four year old that, LOL!

Here is the list:
Breakfast will include:
-breakfast cookies
-oatmeal (It's frigging cold out!)
-cinnamon rolls
-fruit crepes

Lunches as normal (sandwiches, soup, left overs, tappas plates) and for dinner...

Monday (Italian Night)- Lasagna with one ground up Italian sausage in it
Tuesday - Chicken Broccoli Fettucini Alfredo
Wednesday (Soup day) - Autumn chowder (recipe on my blog)
Thursday - Fridge Clean Out!
Friday - Homemade Pizza
Saturday (Meatless Night!)- Baked Mac N Cheese with peas
Sunday - Baked Chicken, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy

What are you going to feed YOUR family this week?

Comments

  1. migraines can be nasty, I suffer with them.

    Found you via blog frog, great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny!
    I'm off to check out yours...
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!