Meal Plan Monday

I am out of town for a few days this week - so I have what seems like a smaller list planned. Ms Sarah has a few sleepovers and Mr Andy will have to fend for himself, LOL!

Here is the list:
Breakfast will include:
-breakfast cookies
-oatmeal (It's frigging cold out!)
-cinnamon rolls
-fruit crepes

Lunches as normal (sandwiches, soup, left overs, tappas plates) and for dinner...

Monday (Italian Night)- spaghetti & meatballs
Tuesday - meatloaf with mashed potatoes, green beans
Wednesday (Soup day) - Navy Bean Soup
Thursday - Fridge Clean Out!
Friday - I'm out of town
Saturday (Meatless Night!)- I'm out of town
Sunday - Dinner out with a gift card!

What are you going to feed YOUR family this week?

Comments

  1. Sounds like a good plan to me! Especially the meatloaf and the dinner out :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!