My Copps Plan of Attack with the Sales Flier

LOVE the cereal deal - it is a money maker if you handle it right!
=)
Buy 6 boxes, they take $10 off instantly and will give you $3.25 for milk and $1.50 for eggs on a future transaction...and I don't know about you, but they often have milk for $1.98/gallon and eggs for under $1. That means you come out with about $1.75 overage to take off of meat or produce.

Yippee!

I shoot for a $3 per box base price, or as close to it as I can get. There are coupons everywhere for $.55 up to $1 off a box that will all double!

So let's look at my first transaction this next week:

3 Cheerios, 2 Multi Grain Cheerios and 1 Honey Nut Cheerios should come to about $19.50, now take off the $10 and it drops to $9.50 - now attack it with the coupons!
-$.75 off MG Cheerios (two of them)
-$.55 of HN Cheerios and $.55 off plain
-$1 off two Cheerios
********I am now at $2.30 and they are giving me $4.75, so I will come out $2.45 ahead!

(Yes, I am doing this four times and donating the cereal to my church food pantry!)

After I buy the eggs and milk, I will have $7 of FREE food to buy - that looks like fresh produce, meat or cheese!

NOW...here is the biggie! WHAT do I buy WITH the cereal to make it hit that $25 base threshold? From my rough numbers, I will need to add about $5.50 each time...so it's back to the sales flier I go!

Red Gold Canned tomatoes are 4/$3 or, $.75 each. You can get them FREE with this coupon --> http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=yasrfsy58685303&bt=vi&o=61922&pt=&lang=&ws=&ct=&ci=&cl=&cp=&eb=&c=RG&p=d0gad0452lepmpetri2rcq45&z=&r=&pc=&tc=
***This are free without doubling them!

I had a few friends print copies for me and I will use 4 on each transaction. This is PERFECT timing for me as I was almost out of tomatoes for my chili!
=)
Now I am down to needing just $2.50

Back to the sales flier...............

*Pillsbury Canned Biscuits for $1. Go to Pillsbury.com and get a coupon for $1/2. You now can have two FREE cans when doubled!
*Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes $. I have some $1 off 2 coupons!
*String Cheese $1 (this is always a great snack for my kiddo!
*Mushrooms are $1 - granted it is only a half a pound, but I am kind of craving some stuffed mushrooms!
*Pringles Super Stacks are 2/$3 - there is a $1/2 coupon from the 1/16 P&G insert that would take them down to $.50 each. These are fun once in a while, we rarely have that kind of snack.
*Betty Crocker Cake Mix for $1 and frosting for $1.50 - use the $1/2 on BettyCrocker.com and you get both for just $.50 when doubled!

SO...here is my plan

cereal deal
4 tomatoes
3 sting cheese

cereal deal
4 tomatoes
2 pringles
cake mix and frosting

cereal deal
4 tomatoes
2 biscuits
1 string cheese

cereal deal
4 tomatoes
4 boxes potatoes

When all is said and done, I will have:
24 boxes cereal
16 cans tomatoes
4 string cheese
4 boxes potatoes
2 cans biscuits
1 cake mix
1 can frosting

I will pay out of pocket $19.70 and I will get $19 back in FREE FOOD vouchers for the next time I come.

NOW you can see why I love the Cereal deals!!!!
:)

Actually, it will be less than $19.70 as I have that $6 Copps card from the Jingle Cash promo to use, a $1.50 coupon and I will pull a few Walgreen's RR ($10) to bring that down to $2.20 put of pocket so this entire visit becomes a $16.80 money maker for me.

Pretty cool- they are going to PAY ME $16.80 to take 52 items out of their store!

What is YOUR plan of attack this next week?
=)

Comments

  1. What the.. Seriously... HELLO!!you need to come for a plya date and TEACH me how to do this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!