My Michael's Score!

We went to Michael's Craft Store to get that fairy photo of Sarah matted and framed (the one I gave dear hubby for Christmas).

While I was waiting, I walked around a bit and saw this 15 inch by 15 inch ready made framed scrapbook page, marked from $19.99 to $3.99!! I couldn't buy just the BLING for that price! I got a few - I have a specific project in mind and need them all to be the same. Seriously, Recollections Boutique Fleur! They had five other designs but only this one was clearanced out.

Here is the best part: they rang up at $1.99 each!!!! 90% off -- and I now know that I just took care of Mother's Day for $6.

=)

I will share my finished project with you later, but wanted to tell you that they still had some of these frame there!

Have you found a cool deal lately?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!