Oatmealpalooza

Doesn't that just sound fun to say? Try it.
=)

They have a deal from Roundy's this week: Buy 5 Participating Quaker Items at $2.00 Each, Get Free Tropicana Orange Juice or Trop50
Available coupons include:
Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Quick or Old Fashioned Oats: $1/1 from 1/2 Red Plum #2 insert

Here is a deal idea from Pocket Your Dollars:


***Deal idea (requires multiple inserts)***
Buy 5 Quaker instant, quick or old fashioned oatmeals
Buy Tropicana OJ or Trop50
Use five $1/1 from 1/2 Red Plum #2 insert
Final price: Free after doubled coupons**
**Personally, I’d buy a $25 BP gift card or the roast deal and another filler to reach my $25 threshold for coupon doubling

I am not taking advantage of that offer this time, as I still have plenty of oatmeal on hand that I need to use up. I am with those of you taking advantage of this deal who needs to simply USE it.
=)
Oatmeal is a wonderful thing - it lowers the cholesterol, fills the tummy and is just darned good!

I will be sharing oatmeal recipes - like crock pot oatmeal, how to make your own instant oatmeal packettes, and my chocolate chip oatmeal cookies!

I DO have a recipes on here to get you started:

http://operation40k.blogspot.com/2010/09/easy-granola.html

http://operation40k.blogspot.com/2010/05/breakfast-its-most-important-meal-of.html

Now just say it one more time : Oatmealpalooza!

Comments

  1. I HAVE LOTS OF OATMEAL RIGHT NOW BUT I STILL WENT AHEAD AND GOT IT SINCE I WAS GOING TO BUY OJ ANYWAY...I DONATED IT TODAY WITH A COUPLE OF OTHER THINGS I GOT FREE AND I AM WELL STOCKED UP ON THOSE LIKE PASTA AND RAGU, SOME CEREAL ... 183 LBS OF FOOD !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!
    Congrats on starting your stockpile - it's a different way of life but it is SOOOOO much easier on your pocketbook!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!