A Stockpile Swap!

One of my fellow frugal buddies came to my Coupon 101 class took the stockpile swap idea and ran with it!

Her "evite" said:


Have you ever stocked up on things you won't use like tooth paste, shampoo, lotions, cereal, can goods, cake mixes etc.... Well bring 10 items to my house and an appetizer dish to pass. Everything must have at least one month before expiring. We will put everything on a table and each person will get to pick an item until they are all gone (all leftovers to be donated to Sun Prairie food pantry). If you would like to come or have questions, please let me know :o)

How cute - even a smiley face!
I went, had fun chatting with the girlies and came home with 9 new items (new to me!) I took pizza sauce, crackers, tuna and soup and came home with:

We had great frugal chats and I picked their brains for a few new classes I have in the works...I highly suggest YOU try one with your friends!
=)
Here are my new items:
I see Sausage Balls from the dressing, meatloaf from the chili sauce, bacon wrapped chestnuts, a few batches of rice krispie treats, stained glass jello, chicken broccoli fettucini alfredo, and a taco night!

I got all of that out of the crackers, pizza sauce and tuna that I took, LOL.

Seriously, you need to try this yourself!

Now, who is having the next one? I'll come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!