Today's Grocery Run

I hit HyVee today for that canned spaghetti sauce deal - it was $.59 a can with NO LIMIT posted!

I got 25 cans. - well, really only 20, 5 are for my mom, LOL! I also got a half gallon of milk - just enough to tie us over until I get the WHOLE gallon of milk for FREE on Saturday at Copps!

What am I going to do with all of that sauce? I have a four year old - we eat spaghetti, LOL! Also lasagna, stuffed shells, ravioli lasagna and pizza casserole. This should last us about 6 months.

OK - accounting time:
100.00
-39.96 HyVee - butter
-1.90 Cub Foods - mac N cheese
--------
$58.14
-18.03 (Girls night)
-1.33 (Applebee's overage on gift card)
-$3.98 HyVee Bacon!
-------
$34.80 to go and we are half way through the month.
+10.00 (Mom got her five pounds of butter!)
-------
$44.80
-$3.10 for 5 bags of peanut butter cups on holiday clearence (for cookies!)
-$13.40 for HyVee today
-$3.15 for the Village Hearth Bread Outlet (2 bread, 1 english muffin & hog dog buns)
-------
$25.15 to go -- more than what I need for that cereal deal plan I have lined up and I have a Walgreen's run planned out too!

It is now January 21st... how is YOUR budget looking?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!