Um....yeah. I went back...........

Two more cereal deals means a total of 30 boxes for my churches food pantry! Thanks to this week's special, I got SIX free milk vouchers and SIX free egg vouchers -- a total of $30!! I did shop around quickly and know I can get the milk for $.79 with the $1 off Swiss Valley (when doubled) so that is an OVERAGE of $2.50 PER GALLON OF MILK that will net me $15 in FREE produce over the next few weeks...AND, the eggs are $.87 a dozen at the local Sentry store, making it about a $.90 overage for a total of $5ish there for more freebies!
=)
WHO says you can't get free meat or produce by using coupons!??

OK, that being said...here is my summary of these transactions - I am out of town this weekend so I see NO more shopping this month!
=)
(Thank goodness next Wednesday is really in February!)

Cereal Deal, 4 cans of Pringles @$1.49, 3 more cans of pineapple @$.60 and two cans of Tomatoes at $.75.........coupons used were two $2/3 cereal, two $.75 tomatoes (doubled), two $1/2 Pringles (doubled) and one $1/3 Dole (doubled). Bottom line is $28.85 for $3.60 and I got $5.00 back, a $1.40 money maker transaction!

Cereal Deal, 2 Betty Crocker muffin mix @$1.15, 2 Finish Quantum (was 9.99 on clearance for $4.18), 2 packs Red Barron sliced pizza @$3.33 each, 2 packs Fruit Chillers @$2.50.......coupons used: two $2/3 cereal, two $1 Red Barron (doubled), two $.50 Betty Crocker (doubled), $1.2 Fruit Chillers (doubled), two $2.25/1 Finish. Bottom line is $49.98 for 13.02 and I got back $5.

Today's Grand total (after all four transactions)$139.50 for $29.25 and I got $20 back! I saved 93.4% today on 62 items -- and that makes 30 boxes for the food pantry.


I am DONE shopping for the month - and went a titch over budget:
OK - accounting time:
100.00
-39.96 HyVee - butter
-1.90 Cub Foods - mac N cheese
--------
$58.14
-18.03 (Girls night)
-1.33 (Applebee's overage on gift card)
-$3.98 HyVee Bacon!
-------
$34.80 to go and we are half way through the month.
+10.00 (Mom got her five pounds of butter!)
-------
$44.80
-$3.10 for 5 bags of peanut butter cups on holiday clearance (for cookies!)
-$13.40 for HyVee today
-$3.15 for the Village Hearth Bread Outlet (2 bread, 1 English muffin & hog dog buns)
-------
$25.15 to go
-$3.50 for today's Copp's run
-------
$21.65 to go
-$9.00 so far today
-------
$12.65 to go...
$16.62 for the last run
-------
-$3.97 over. I KNOW!!! I haven't gone over EVER -- but I AM holding $30 in vouchers for FREE stuff because of those cereal deals AND am donating 30 boxes...I can handle paying $4 to donate to the church food pantry
=)


This looks like a strange month of shopping...an abundance of butter, pasta sauce, cereal, etc -- that is the joy of working a stockpile system! Once you are stocked, you can buy ONLY what is on special and still make out like a bandit!!

What I am looking forward to next month?
**more fresh produce!
**using that raincheck for three more pounds of bacon at HyVee for $1.99 each!
**waiting for a Rozini Pasta sale!
**a lot of FREE Snapple (after rebate!)

What has YOU exicted at the store?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!