When you get a FREE bag of potatoes...






USE THEM!
:)

My neighbor gave me an eight pound bag that she wasn't going to use before they were bad and passed them on to me!

First things first - I was hungry for soup.
For the recipe --> Autumn Chowder



Then I made mashed potatoes with the other four pounds...not that we were going to EAT four pounds of them tonight! You can package cooked mashed potatoes into smaller portions and FREEZE them for future use.
My Mashed Potato Recipe is here

What else could I have done?

-Grated them for hash browns and potato pancakes
-Made potato salad
-Made Country Fries
-Made Twice Baked potatoes

What is YOUR favorite way to use potatoes?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!