Cereal Price List

NEW is the Cinnamon Burst Cheerios...10oz box for $3.39
***THAT is what I plan to get with my 24 $1/1 coupons this coming week!
(No worries, I am not clearing a shelf, but hitting 2 different days)

If you are working the Cereal Deal and trying to DOUBLE DIP on the General Mills $5 gas card, you HAVE to hit the $20 AFTER that $10 instantly comes off, before you take off your coupons!!!!

My sample transaction will be
6 boxes Cin Burst at $3.39 (20.34)
And
2# Gala Apples @$.99/#
Pepperidge Farm Layer Cake $2 (SUPER yummy!)
Mushrooms from coupon booklet $.98
OR
TP from coupon book $5.88
OR
CH Sugar @$2.49
2 Temptations cat treats @$1.50

After the $10 comes off, and the 6 cereal coupons (1 won't double) I should average a PROFIT of $1-3 on each of my 6 cereal transactions when you factor in the $5 I will get back in milk and egg vouchers!

(I am also cooking up a few transactions for the Ronzini pasta sale!)

Here is the list of other General Mills Cereals -> Here

Happy shopping!

Comments

  1. I love me some cereal deals. I generally am able to get mine free or under $.25 a box at Kroger if I time the sales, coupons and such right.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kroger has some AWESOME deals - I wish we had that chain up here
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE ARE YOU GETTING 24 $1 COUPONS FOR THE CEREAL?

    ReplyDelete
  4. In our region, the Cinnamon Burst Cheerios coupons were $.75/1 box. In some markets it was a $1 coupon. I bought them from the Coupon Clippers for $.12 each
    =)
    That is also where I get the $1/1 Yoplait Delights Yogurt when we get only a $.50/1 in our market.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you really find it worth while to buy coupons? And why is there the "handling" fee when you're just printing them? Must be the fee to just post them??

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I get a $1 coupon for $.12 and they double it, I come out $1.88 ahead
    =)

    They are clipped from a paper and mailed to you - not a printoff (from the coupon clippers).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!