Chinese New Year, and a review

Happy Chinese New Year!

I scrapped my dinner plans of grilled cheese tonight in honor of something a little more fitting to kick of the next two weeks of fun! Teriyaki Chicken!I had gotten a free box of LaChoy Creations dinner kit and pulled it out...pretty easy to prepare! Cut up and cook a little chicken...Then you add the rice, sauce and water...where it looked a little boring to me...so I added about 2 cups of mixed carrots and peasLet it simmer for about 15 minutes with the top on and you are ready to dish up!All you need then is a pair of chopsticks and a willing Guinea pig and you are ready to go!She loved it! I must admit, it wasn't bad -- not something I would serve often, but it makes for a good "emergency" dish and could easily serve 5-6 people once you add the veggies!

Now, if I only had a fortune cookie...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!