A Cross Wall in the Works

Alright, with all the Madison Hoopla going on this weekend, I didn't have a lot of time to much painting this past week, but I have more room THIS week to work on it.

Today, I am sharing with you something that is in my "idea book": a Cross Wall.

I have seen several cool pictures of peoples bathrooms, hallways, or family rooms that have a cross wall in it.

What is a cross wall? Just like it sounds - a wall with a bunch of crosses on it! Just check out some of these examples:

I have had one in my "to do" folder for a while and happened to snatch these babies up on 90% holiday clearance.I am officially started!!! I will check right around St Patrick's day and Easter too - and then, there is Garage Sale season! I think I can pull this together faster than I had thought. Here are the 3 that I have so far:

Do you have any cool decor ideas that have been at the back of your head nagging at you?

Comments

  1. I love those examples - where are they from? I am sure they have other cute ideas, too (and, I like the wall color in 3rd picture!).

    Can't wait to see how your wall turns out. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne
    I did a google search for "Cross Wall" and those were the coolest hits. That "terra cotta" color is neat - very warm!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a cross wall and I'm LOVING doing it! :) it can get expensive and takes a lot of time to gather up enough but it's SO fun! Almost all of mine have meaning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wall next to my side of the bed is my cross wall. I use to have a TON of crosses, but my ex husband destroyed most of them. Right now I only have 3, but I'm always on the lookout for more!

    Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry that your Ex was such a jerk! We are tied for crosses...together, we can do it!
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!