DIY Paint Project Progress

I got my hubby on board with the project -- I needed him to get that coat rack off and, he did. The next step was to patch the holes that I could see, after that first coat of paint was applied. The walls still need a bit of sanding on a few rough spots but I wanted to tackle the overhead work.

SOOOOO not my favorite thing to do - with the bad arm and neck! I got out the small (1" wide) brush and started filling in the gaps on the wanescoating ceiling and ended up with this:which might not look like much progress until, you realize, it had looked like this:I will let that set a few days and do the ceiling work again, and then spend a little time on the trim/edges.

My husband finally agreed that it really lightened it all up - and is looking better than what I started out with.
=)
Thanks for following along -- more later! By next week I should have this section done and the coat rack and railing back up and be on that bottom landing...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!