Start Planning!!

OK -- SUPER excited about the NEXT Roundy's flier - that starts on Thursday! It would be PERFECT if they would do a double-double day, but I will settle with what they have and work around it
=)

First of all, the General Mills Cereal Deal is back! Buy 6, get $10 instantly AND get the FREE milk and egg vouchers totaling $5.

BONUS offer right now - Buy $20 of Participating General Mills Products, With Roundy’s Card, Get $5 in Free Gas Via Mail-in Rebate.

Say it with me; MONEY MAKER WEEK!

Here is my plan:

6 boxes Cinnamon Burst Cheerios @$4 a box, add something like a pound of ground beef.
Use SIX $1/1 Cheerios (from 2/13 paper) and 5 will double. Also use the $1 off meat coupon from last weeks Old El Paso Deal.
$26 - $10 Instantly - $12 in coupons = $4, but GET $5 in milk/eggs and $5 in gas to result in a $6 MONEY MAKER!

I will do this SIX times and donate the cereal to the food pantry and come out $36 ahead.

THEN, I will go back and get milk, eggs, 4-5# apples, 2#chicken ($.99/#) and some:
Ronzoni Pasta @ $1.00
I will by 10 and use five $1/2 from 1/23 Smart Source insert
Final price: Ten free after doubled coupon**
**Watch this coupon carefully as it will likely only double up to an additional $0.79 as the full price of the pasta is something like $1.79. If that happens ask for the additional $0.21 to be manually taken off as you did buy 2 products totaling $2.00 so the doubled coupon is not removing more than what you paid.

These transactions should run me about $5-10 each when I am done and I will restock my pasta, make apple butter and apple pie, and have chicken to make dishes for my next meal swap!

Yes, I LOVE playing the grocery store game - how about you?

If you don't have enough cereal coupons - RUN to www.thecouponclippers.com and get a few before they are gone! $.12 each to save $2 is a fair trade off.

Happy Shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!