Today's Copps Run

First of all, we ate out twice! SHOCKER!!

Saturday, I did two Tupperware parties and was simply beat by the time I picked Sarah up at the in-laws (LOVE built in babysitters!) because my Fibromyalgia could feel the effects of the plummeting temps this coming week. We stopped at Denny's and had a fun time, just us two girls! I wasn't that hungry and just got the flat bread cheeseburger item off the $2 menu while Ms. Sarah had the spaghetti and grapes (her combo pick). Two glasses of water and after splitting one piece of pumpkin pie, came the bill. $4.22

Apparently, on Saturdays, kids eat FREE at Denny's. Who knew?! We might go back there again sometime, just the two of us as a "sneak treat".
=)

Yesterday, while running the family errands, we stopped at Rocky's for lunch. DH had a super slice & soda, I did the super slice combo with the salad bar, and shared my lunch with Ms Sarah. (she LOVES her veggies)! Grand total $12.11, which is more than my usual weekly grocery total but I know I won't be buying much this month - I have to work my way through the freezer!

NOW, onto the grocery run this week:

Today was kind of fun, I hit the store just after being interviewed for a newspaper article and she came to the store for pictures
=)

First of all, I was interviewed today for a newspaper article and followed at the store, pictures and all! Talk about fun - I will share it with you when it's out
=)

Just TWO transactions today:

Transaction #1
4 cans Dole Chunk Pineapple @$.60 (normally $.75)
2 cans Dole Crushed Pineapple @$.60 (normally $.75)
6 cans Dole Mandarin Oranges @$.67 (normally $.99)
4 cans Bush Chili Beans @$.75
1 can refried beans (Bush) @$1.15
Old El Paso Taco Seasoning @$.84
2 cans Old El Paso refried beans @$1 (normally $1.09)
1 6 pack Snapple @$5.50 (normally $5.99)
1.48# bananas @$.73
1 gallon skim milk @$2.25
1 dozen eggs @$1.19
2 Deans Onion Dip @$1.25 (normally $1.59)

Coupons used :
Four $1/3 Dole (doubled), FREE Refried Beans credit $$1.15, OEP taco seasoning free when you buy 2 items .84, in store milk coupons $.27,$1/2 Deans dips (doubled), $.60 off 3 OEP items, $3.25 off milk, $1.75 off eggs,
***Rebate Used: Snapple FULL VALUE
Total, $31.00 for $2.93 and I got $1 for any meat on my next visit.

Transaction #2
4 cans Bush Chili Beans @$.75
1 can refried beans (Bush) @$1.15
Old El Paso Taco Seasoning @$.84
2 cans Old El Paso refried beans @$1 (normally $1.09)
1 6 pack Snapple @$5.50 (normally $5.99)
2 packs Starkist Tuna @$1.05
1.32# red grapes @$1.97
1 gallon skim milk @$2.25
1 dozen eggs @$1.19
6 Deans Onion Dip @$1.25 (normally $1.59)

Coupons used :
FREE Refried Beans credit $$1.15, OEP taco seasoning free when you buy 2 items .84, in store milk coupons $.27, Three $1/2 Deans dips (doubled), two $.50 Starkist (doubled). $.60 off 3 OEP items, $3.00 off milk, $1.75 off eggs,
***Rebate Used: Snapple FULL VALUE

Total, $32.63 for $5.90 and I got $1 for any meat on my next visit.
Not my best, but I was thrown off by them being out of the cream cheese scenario I had worked out....(sigh).


Grand total: $63.63 for $8.83 (after I get the rebate money back!) AND I got $2 back for meat!! (86% savings!)

What am I going to do with all that dip? Some of it will be traded - my neighbor makes a KILLER Greek salad and has a teen age boy. I trade dip/chips for salad and everyone is happy
=)


Monthly Tally
$100.00
- 5.87
-------------
$ 94.13 to go
- 4.22 Denny's
- 12.11 Rocky's
- 8.83 Copp's
-------------
$68.97 TO GO

I KNOW I am going to have to get some cat food and litter this month...and still have some free milk and now, meat coupons to use but am feeling pretty darned good about this month so far. How are things looking for you and your family?

Now -- off to mail in those rebates right away so I don't forget!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!