Today's Copps Run

A few great sales this week - Cereal deals, pasta, milk! All in all, I ended up with five Transactions. I was thrown off a bit by them being out of the Oscar Mayer Carving Board Meats...but I got a rain check.

You will see on my first transaction that I bumped up the base total by buying a $15 gift card - which I used on later transactions to prevent more OOP (out of pocket) expense.
=)


Transaction #1
$15 Roundy's Gift Card
10 boxes Ronzoni Pasta @$! (normally $1.79)

Coupons used:
Five $1/2 Ronzoni (doubled)

Total: $15 for the gift card, $17.90 for $15.

Transaction #2:
2.47# bananas @$.49/# = $1.27
8oz package Mushrooms $1.49 (normally $1.59)
1 Gallon Skim Milk $2.29
6 boxes Cinnamon Burst Cheerios @$3.29 ($20.34)

Coupons used :
Six $1/1 Cinn Burst Cheerios (five doubled), $.51 Mushrooms (from savings booklet) $3.25 for Milk and they took the $10 off instantly

Total, $25.43 for $.57 (used the gift card from Transaction #1)so no OOP AND I got $5 back in milk and egg vouchers for a MONEY MAKER!!!

Transaction #3
6 boxes Cinnamon Burst Cheerios @$3.29 ($20.34)
2 2-liters Sierra Mist @$1 (normally $1.89)
1.84# Gala Apples @$.99/# = $1.82

Coupons used :
Six $1/1 Cinn Burst Cheerios (five doubled), $1/2 Sierra and they took the $10 off instantly

Total, $26.55 for $2.22 (used the gift card from Transaction #1) So no OOP AND I got $5 back in milk and egg vouchers for a MONEY MAKER!!!

Transaction #4:
5 bottles Ocean Spray Fruit/Veggie Juice @$3.17
4 Ronzoni Garden Pasta @$1 (normally $1.99)
4 Nestle 16Oz Bottles @$1.25 (normally $1.69)

Coupons used :
Five $1/1 Ocean spray (all doubled), four $1/1 Ronzoni, two B1G1 Nestle

Total, $30.81 for $8.59 (I used the gift card from transaction #1) So no OOP!

Transaction #5
6 Pilsburry Garlic Breadsticks/French Loaf @$1.50 (normally $2.79)
4 Pilsburry Croissants @$1.50 (normally $1.99)
4 Roundy's String Cheese @$1 (normally $1.69)
1 Ronzoni Garden pasta @$1 (normally $1.99)
Vigo red beans & rice @$2.09 (normally $2.48)

Coupons used :
Five $1/2 Pilsburry (doubled) $1/1 Ronzoni

Total, $35.93 for $11.10 (used last $.62 of gift card from transaction #1 and $10.48 from previous gift card - that has a $3.60 balance left on it) So no OOP!

Grand total: $136.62 for $15 AND I got $10 back for milk and eggs!! (89% savings!)

Monthly Tally
$100.00
- 5.87
-------------
$ 94.13 to go
- 4.22 Denny's
- 12.11 Rocky's
- 8.83 Copp's
-------------
$68.97 TO GO
- 5.97 from HyVee bacon
-$14.21 from Copp's today
-------------
$48.79 to go
-$10.96 for today's run
-------------
$37.83 to go
-$16.62 Target Run
-------------
$21.25 TO GO
-$15 today for five Copp's Transactions
-------------
$6.25 to go and I only have to hit the bread outlet!

I have restocked my pasta, juice, ready to bake rolls/bread and now have 20 boxes of cereal in the back of my car for my churches food pantry this Sunday!

I also have in my hands for next month:
.....One gift card with a balance of $3.60
.....Two $1 off Meat Vouchers
.....Three $3.25 Milk vouchers
.....Four $1.75 Egg vouchers

Which very neatly adds up to $22.35 in credits to use up!
=)

I also have 7 Ham Perks...so these must be figured out AFTER the sale price total but BEFORE the coupons...at this rate, I highly doubt I will see more than $1/3 off.

How did YOU do today?

Comments

  1. Great job, again, Dannelle! I have a question about your cereal transactions. When I did similar transactions today, the cashier said my subtotal was not above $25 because the instant $10 off was removed prior to subtotal...so I ended up having to buy $10 gift cards to be sure my coupons doubled. It looks like you didn't have to here (and in your prior Copps post this week), though. How did this look on your receipts? Maybe my cashier was incorrect?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the first time that they altered the system for the cereal deal so the $10 came off the BOX prices instantly instead of the $10 "coupon" at the bottom of the tape.

    I simply say "please just try it". They do, it doubles...
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,I thought I had written this comment yesterday, but it must have got deleted somehow: I was just wondering where in your budget gets calculated the money you spend ordering coupons for your grocery, does it come from your grocery budget? I see you using a lot of R.R on copps I wonder If the money you spend on walgreens to get the R.R comes from a different budget? And last why don't you consider the $10.48 as an expense? It's money you wont see again and you did spend it? I'm trying to figure out a realistic budget for my family and this would help me out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT Questions!
    I answered the Walgreen's one in it's own post...and the OOP expense is coming on another.

    That particular $10.48 you referenced was from a $20 GC that I had won off of someone's blog giveaway, it was NOT paid by me and I wasn't clear.
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!