FREEBIES from Target!

Today, after church, we had a little time to kill before the performance of the Trinity Irish Dancers at the Waisman Center. We thought we would check out the new Target by Hilldale.

It was truly a BEAUTIFUL store - and, as we entered, we were greeted with FREE clementines (one each) and the goody bag you see pictured! FULL size samples, coupons, samples and more, as you can clearly see.

(Yes, I made hubby go get his own bag so we would have two.........)


I don't know if ALL Target's were doing this today, or just this new one, but it was a COOL surprise!

I did score a few clearance deals, I like to scan them first to confirm pricing, and some came up with a lower price than they were tagged!These On the go packets for seasoning water were tagged at $.84 as you can clearly see, but rang up at $.49!

I also got some cool cake pans on clearance that I can't show you - because it's for a surprise cake for the hubster...but they were Nordicware and under $5! I did get two, and you will understand when you read about the cake at a later date...

No charge today, I still have a ton of those $5 gift cards from the freezer deal a few weeks back.
=)

What cool stuff have you found lately?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!