Holy Buckets!

I will share my summary of the Copp's run today a little later - but I was kind of shocked at the store today!

The last time we had a General Mills Cereal deal (buy 6 boxes, get $10 off instantly and vouchers for $5 off milk and eggs on a future visit)...I got a lot of Cinnamon Burst Cheerios at $2.89 a box.

They have a deal going on right now, same as above but only $3.25 for milk, and I perused the aisle with my littl coupon box and had a small stroke.

Cinnamon Burst Cheerios was $3.99 a box.

THE SAME SIZE that I got 3 weeks ago for $2.89 !!!!!!!!!!!!

I know prices are going up -- but SERIOUSLY??? $1.10 a box in THREE WEEKS???

I mentioned it at the register (did NOT buy any cereal) and will keep an eye out to see if the price drops next week when no deal is on.

(Grrr.....)

I *WAS* going to score some more cereal for my church's food pantry today, but NOT when there is a pricing slight of hand game going on.

Did you notice it too?

Feel free to rant here (I did!)
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!