HyVee's 2 Day sale

I zipped over to HyVee yesterday and got a few things in their 2 Day sale!
First of all, I was after the grapes at $.99/#. BADDDDDD grapes: A lot had split grapes on there and a lot had MOLD growing on them! I skipped them and went for 4 boxes of saltines, 8 jars of Skippy Peanut Butter, 1 head of cabbage and a rain check for the long gone Colgate toothpaste.

I had four $1/2 Skippy coupons, two $1/2 Nabisco cracker coupons and got out of there for just $6.81

I should be OK on Peanut Butter for a while
=)


$100.00
- 10.67
-----------
$89.33
-$4.78 today's copp's run
-$1 Cookies from fundraiser table at pancake breakfast
-----------
$83.88 to go
-4.98 Aldi today
-----------
$78.90 to go
-6.81
-----------
$72.09 to go.

Comments

  1. Oh, too bad about the grapes! I bought some there on Thursday morning & they were some of the best I've had! We're still eating them (no mold or any other issues).

    Did you do separate transactions to get more than the limit of saltines (limit 2) and skippy peanut butter (limit 2)? Or, did you just pay more beyond the first two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a 2nd transaction for the crackers - but Skippy was "no limit" in the register system - I had all 8 rung up in the same transaction.
    =)
    A Department Manager was restocking the peanut butter and told me (and the other 6 ladies around me) that there was no limit on it...I grabbed as many as I had coupons for: 8
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!