I Can Hardly Wait!

I shared my thoughts on the local community recreation programs here.

I am SUPER excited about the NEW guide coming out in just a few days!

Rebecca Price, the head of our local Parks and Recreation Department, does a FANTASTIC job at compiling a comprehensive list of activities for all ages, ranging from continuous classes to one day wonders.

We have a pretty full summer already with three different mini trips, karate lessons, a few church things, day trips to Devil's Lake, Circus World Museum, etc - add swimming in the family pool and time out for silly stuff - I really only see us doing 1-2 events this summer.

They ALWAYS have a great 4th of July Fun Program! That is one that is on our "list" to look for, and we will see what else comes up.

Have you looked for YOUR local guide yet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!