Made it to Cub Foods...

I wanted to cash in on the bonus 400 Labels For Education offer that they had this week when you bought 15 items on their list. I did three different transactions and used expired coupons!

First I got 15 cans of Spaghettio's at $.50 a can. I used five $1/5 coupons which brought the total down to $4.50 - a great price at $.30 a can when the stores in Sun Prairie normally charge $1.18-39 a can!!

Since they had an expiration date of 2/2012, I repeated that same transaction with Princess Spaghettio's. Again, it came to $4.50

Campbell's soup was 5 cans for $4, and I had five expired $1/3 coupons. That brought my total down to $7 for my 15 cans of assorted soups. I got 5 cream of chicken, 5 bean w/ bacon and 5 cream of mushroom to set myself up for casseroles. (OK, the bean w/ bacon soup is my guilty pleasure...)

Grand total for all 45 cans today? $16. I also have 1200 points/labels for education for Ms Sarah's school - that is in addition to the labels on the cans today: 105 more!

For those of you thinking "Ewwww....unhealthy!" on the Spaghettio's - you need a copy of the Eat This, Not That book for kids. It strongly recommends Spaghettio's over Mac n Cheese as it has a full serving of veggies in every can and is low in fat. It is also easy for "Daddy" to make when he is in charge, LOL!

Now, my accounting:
$100.00
- 10.67
-----------
$89.33
-$4.78 today's copp's run
-$1 Cookies from fundraiser table at pancake breakfast
-----------
$83.88 to go
-4.98 Aldi today
-----------
$78.90 to go
-6.81 - HyVee
-----------
$72.09
-16.43 - Copp's today
-$3.99 - McDonald's Happy Meal (for a VERY patient 4 year old today!)
-----------
$51.67
-$11.72 - Menards run
-----------
$39.85
- 6.00 - Walgreens run
-----------
$33.85
-12.45 - today's Copp's run
-----------
$21.40 to go~
-16.00 - today's Cub's Run
-----------
$5.40 to go

It looks like I am cutting it close...we have 6 days left, and I only have $5, LOL!

I know I am going to use my FREE Milk voucher, and I have Free Yogurts to get, we will see what other things I can make happen this Wednesday with the money I have left.
=)

Happy Shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!