McDonalds: Spring Treat booklets for $1

McDonald’s Spring Treat coupon booklets are out and they don’t expire until July 31st, 2012! The books retail for $1 and inside you will find coupons for 12 FREE products:

3 Free Apple Dippers
3 Free Small Cones
3 Free Apple Juice OR White Milk Jug
3 Free Hamburgers

Fine Print: Limit one certificate per person per visit. Redeemable by children ages 12 and under.

****I never find these at my local McDonalds (Madison Area), but they do take the coupons. So if you find these books, please let me know if you can pick me up some. I would gladly reimburse you for them!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. I think that they have them in Lake Mills, and the old McDonalds in Beaver Dam (at least in the past they did.) I can check the next time I go to my parents, how many would you like?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!