My Copp's Plan For Tomorrow...

I only have $5.40 left on my budget and $16 in RR, so I have to make the most of it this week and still, plan ahead a little for Saturday's DOUBLE DOUBLE day! Thank goodness it's going to be a new month!
=)

I am using up rain checks this week, a few FREE coupons that I scored and a couple of Walgreen's Register Rewards to round it all out.

Here is what I am planning for tomorrow:

Transaction #1
I got a rain check for the Yoplait Delights when they were on sale for $1.66 each - SO, I will get four of them and use four $1/1 coupons (that will double) for a profit of $1.36

1 gallon of milk (using the $3.50 General Mills Cereal voucher for another profit!)

1 package Chips Ahoy Cookies @$1.99 (I have a $1/1 when you buy milk - it will double)

2 packages Johnsonville Cheddarwursts - using the coupon in the ad to get one for $1.98, the second one will be $2.50 and then I have a $1/2 coupon.

I had a reader send me TWENTY coupons for FREE cat food - up to $3 value! So I will add 3 boxes of Purina One Beyond.

Total for this transaction should be around $.12 when I use a $2 RR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Transaction #2

Again, I got a rain check for the Yoplait Delights when they were on sale for $1.66 each - SO, I will get five of them and use five $1/1 coupons (that will double) for a profit of $1.70

Again, I had a reader send me TWENTY coupons for FREE cat food - up to $3 value! So I will add 5 boxes of Purina One Beyond.

Two packages of String Cheese @$1

Total for this transaction should be under $1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Transaction #3

I have four coupons for FREE Philly Cooking Creme and will use those

Then I will get TEN boxes of Betty Crocker Potatoes @$ 1 and use five $1/2 coupons that will double.

I package of Crystal Light 8 QT package for $2 and use the $1.50/1 Catalina I had gotten

Total for this transaction should be under $1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Transaction #4

Kellogg's cereals are on sale for $1.99 when you buy 5 - you MUST buy 5! I have some $1/2 coupons and a $.70 off one, I also have two $1 off fruit when you buy two boxes of Kellogg's Cereal coupons. All five coupons will double.

1 pack Strawberries at $2

Again, I had a reader send me TWENTY coupons for FREE cat food - up to $3 value! So I will add 4 boxes of Purina One Beyond.

One head of cauliflower @ $.89/# (should be around 3-4#)

Total for this transaction should be under $1 after I use $6 in RR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Transaction #5

Then I will get TEN boxes of Betty Crocker Potatoes @$ 1 and use five $1/2 coupons that will double.

Again, I had a reader send me TWENTY coupons for FREE cat food - up to $3 value! So I will add 4-5 boxes of Purina One Beyond.

Total for this transaction should be FREE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go - five transactions, full of over 65 items, for under $3 total.

I will have:
-9 packs of yogurt
-16-7 boxes of Purina One cat food (donating it)
-1 gallon of milk
-1 package Chips Ahoy (my guilty pleasure...)
-2 packages Johnsonville Sausage/Cheddarwurst
-2 packs of string cheese
-5 boxes of Kellogg's Cereal
-1# fresh strawberries
-3-4# Fresh Cauliflower
-4 packages Philly Cooking Cream
-20 boxes Betty Crocker Potatoes (scalloped and Au Gratin) - think Stockpile Swaps!
-1 package Crystal Light

I still have $8 in Register Rewards, and 3-4 coupons for FREE cat food to use...I doubt I wil need them on Saturday with DOUBLE DOUBLE days!
=)

What is YOUR plan this week?

Comments

  1. That is A LOT of potatoes! ;)

    I, too, am waiting for double-double this weekend.

    Just a question and I'm curious - do you think they are okay with this many transactions? I have often done a couple different transactions, but never pushed my luck with taking a load to the car and coming back in for more.

    We've been shopping Aldi for fruit - such great selection and at cheap prices!

    I'll be curious what you think of the cooking creme, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne - You can do up to SIX transactions at the store on Double Day...You COULD do them all at the same time, I just don't want to be like Joanien (the Krazy coupon lady) who proudly wears a shirt to "get another checkout line honey..." I think doing two - three and then, hitting the car, is a lot more polite to the other shoppers
    =)

    As for the spuds - we like to mix one box of scalloped with one box of au gratin - then fold in sauteed onions and diced ham before baking. I plan on ten boxes being enough for us and the rest I will use for taking to a stockpile swap and turning into something else for us
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!