Number Sixteen

One of the many reasons that I love Tupperware: they have the largest vehicle fleet of any home party plan! For almost twenty years now, I have had NO car payments, FREE car insurance and they have even taken care of my tags!

Meet vehicle #16.A Red GMC Acadia, fully loaded!

Yup - it has the cute little drop down DVD player to entertain Ms Sarah, the tailgate is automated for when I am coming out of a store an my hands are full, it has remote start so I can defrost the windows from inside my house AND it has a cute little video screen pop up on my rearview mirror when I am backing up so I see OTHER people that might be backing up or even a remote pole or tree that jumps behind some cars!

It even has the bluetooth sync (for the cell phone that I don't have...) and Onstar turn by turn directional program so my husband never has to stop and ask for directions (Bwahahahahaa.....)Ms Sarah is eager to take her first ride -- so we are off!

Just a thought.....if you are looking for new wheels, you can get $5,500 a year in "car cash" as one of our managers, and you can open your own Tupperware Business for just $5 (thru 3/25).

WHY do I have the song "Baby Won't You Drive My Car?" stuck in my head right now??!!
=)

Comments

  1. I need to be working for Tupperware! That is incredible. Have fun with the new car.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!