Sentry Deals This Week (or lack of...)


With a few Sentry stores now doubling coupons, I will break their sales fliers down for you each week, it is not a complete list of what is in your ad, but what I found matching coupons for that turned the items into a fairly decent deal, after doubling.
=)
Please check with your individual store coupon policy, I will add a tab that breaks down all stores that I know of - keep an eye out for it later this month!

Produce Deals
Tangerines $.93/# (in a 3# bag for $2.79)

Navel Oranges 3/$.99 (weigh to make sure 3 equal at least one pound)

Ripe Watermelon $.69/#

Red Seedless Grapes $1.29# (higher than my "buy price" but still a decent price

Meat Deals
Whole Beef Tenderloins $4.99/# (this is higher than my normal "buy price" for meat but is a good price for this...I like to trim to individual steaks, bacon wrap and then freeze)

Jennie-O Frozen Turkey Breast $1.49/# (I like under $1/#)

Sunny Roost Split Chicken Breasts $1.49/#

Pork Shoulder Blade Roast or Steak $1.99/#

**There are a variety of Seafood Deals that I think we will see better sales on, with Lent starting next week...Just sayin'

The rest of the sales flier is playing a large game with us...
The outside cover has a lot of 10 for $10 items that simply are not a bargain! $1 for Hunts Pasta Sauce when we saw it at HyVee in January for $.59/can.

Swiss Miss Cocoa at $1.25 a box when we have seen Copp's have it at under $1...Lay's Potato Chips at $2.99 when they were just $1.99 at Copp's.

Philly's new cooking creams at 2/$4.98 when they had them for only $1.99 last week (HOW is it a deal to buy TWO and spend $.50 more on each of them?)

Kellogg's Cereal 5/$10 when Copp's has it for $2/box AND you get 4# of FREE ORANGES when you buy 4 boxes.

The Peter Pan Peanut Butter DOES seems decent $1.66 each when you buy 3 for $4.98

Maybe I am missing something - I just didn't see a lot of bargains there this week if you are a true Frugalista!

Let me know if you find something that I missed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!