Tracking My Target Goal

Here it is, March. It's been almost 1 year since I started this mission and I am getting pretty darned close!

I am at $36,837 as of February 28th...and have $3,163 to go.

In 3 weeks. (yikes!)

I have a few things up my sleeve:

-A mall cart weekend vendor event
-Tupperware parties
-My monthly bonus check
-A child's resale event
-Our tax return

I feel confident that I will make my goal in this very busy time frame and sneak it in, just under the wire!

Thank you for playing along with me over this past year - I really appreciate each one of you who has ever given me feedback. I plan to keep the blog going and share my next big savings goal with you, after I have nailed this one.

After all, isn't that what life is all about>? Setting goals, breaking them down into an action plan, and then going for it?

Hugs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!