GARAGE SALE WEEKEND!!!!

It's that time...my big annual sale!

I will update you as the weekend goes -- and will share pictures tomorrow. There are a few, fun ways to keep it cheap, like advertising!

I list it on Craigslist.com, the local Mom's yahoogroup, and Facebook too - instead of paying to put an advertisement in the local paper.

I also do it the same weekend as the citywide garage sale and have my hours piggy backed on the same hours as the church up the street - so I can use THEIR advertising, LOL!

Here is what my ads say:

HUGE garage sale -> something for everyone~!


Little girls items
-Clothes 6 months to 4T
-Convertible Crib/Toddler/Twin Bed
-Stroller
-Radio Flyer Wagon
-books and misc toys
-VHS movies
-Vaporizer

Yard items
-Broadcast Fertilizer Spreader
-40# bag of lime
-Towable Dethatcher

Dog items
-large crate
-dog house
-training collar with remote
-misc supplies

Adult Bikes

Electronics
-Stereo equipment
-Box Fans
-Collectible Bar Signs/lights

This is also our Annual Tupperware Inventory Reduction Sale -- HUNDREDS of items 50% off and more!

Misc baked goods and canned sodas!

Hours :

Thursday, Noon to 6PM
Friday, 8AM to 4PM
Saturday 8AM to Noon

Just look for the flashing yellow light!

By putting it out in advance, I have already sold a few of the items!
Gotta LOVE that pre-sale action, LOL!

What do you do for a garage sale?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!