Ground Beef Deal at HyVee - Recipe Ideas!

It's funny, that I pulled up my ground beef post from last year and it was the exact same date: April 15th.

It still looks like the HyVee packaging - so it tells me that mid April, they will probably have the same deal NEXT year too, LOL!

If you plan to hit the sale on ground beef at HyVee this weekend (like I am, even though I have a full freezer), I hope you find a few useful ideas on that year old link! I know I am low on hamburger gravel.

*Keep in mind: they changed the food pyramid a few years ago and, instead of meat being the star of the meal, it's now a cast player along with grains, veggies and fruits. The amount of ground beef you used to put into casseroles can be cut in half and supplemented with beans or veggies. This not only saves you money, but is healthier!

Comments

  1. I am SOOOOO glad that they were out of the ground beef today! My freezer was too full for it, LOL!

    We will just hang on to the rain check until we have some space - or are craving burgers on the grill!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!