My Copp's Plan For Tomorrow

I am not going to be able to do Double Double Day on Saturday, so I have a quick visit planned for this Wednesday:

I only spent $1.89 so far this month and have a lot left! This is a GOOD week for fresh produce at several of the stores and I will pick some up today or tomorrow, along with a Tuesday visit to Walgreen's for some FREEBIES!

I am using up a few FREE coupons at Copp's and a couple of Walgreen's Register Rewards to round it all out.

Here is what I am planning for tomorrow:

Transaction #1
1 gallon of milk (using the $3.59 Kellogg's voucher)

1 package Chips Ahoy Cookies @$1.99 (I have a $1/1 when you buy milk - it will double)

4 packs of Tornadoes at $2 (Normally $2.49)

2 packs of Carrots (2 lb)@$0.98

1-2# of Green Beans @0.99/lb

1-2 boxes of FREE cat food (using the coupons I still have)

This puts me at about $25 of items for about a OOP cost of $4.00, unless I use my last $2 in RR.

What is YOUR plan this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!