Pierce's Coupon Policy...still waiting (sigh)

I wanted to let you Lakeview Library people know that I have been waiting...and waiting... to get a reply back from them for their offical policy! I have a listof questions that I asked: both corporate and the local store, and haven't heard back yet.

I DO have the info on their rewards card for you...the program seems less than stellar, if you can't max it with coupon savings - like you need to spend $50 to get a pack of free eggs ($1.29 value).

Here is their rewards program info - I will update it with their policy, ASAP

Just 3 Easy Steps!

Step 1: Pick up your Pierce's Markets Rewards Card the next time you’re in the store and present it that very day when you shop. It’s ready to go!

Step 2: If you prefer, you can enroll yourself online. Click here to enroll and receive 200 Bonus Points at time of enrollment!

Step 3: Show your card to the cashier each time you shop. You’ll earn 5 points for every qualifying dollar that you spend in the store. (Certain items are excluded from qualifying dollars, such as alcohol and tobacco products and services.)



How Do I Check My Point Balance?

There are 3 ways to find out your point balance:
1. Online -click "Point Balance" on our Web site,
2. The bottom of your receipt every time you shop, or
3. Have Customer Service or a cashier scan your card

How Do I Spend My Points?

You have options on how you would like to spend your points:
You can redeem points for additional savings (over and above the regular weekly specials) in the store on a variety of different products. Keep an eye out for these special offers! And don’t worry; you don’t need to remind the cashier when you check out. If you have enough points and have picked up a qualifying item, the cashier will know to ask if you’d like to spend your points on the discounted item.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!