Quick Surgery...

I learned last night that my Pop was having surgery today -- so I am off to the hospital shortly! Nothing life threatening, other than having to be put out for it, but kind thoughts are always appreciated.
=)

I will get the Sentry deals of the week uploaded when I am home tonight -- they don't have many bargains this week and are high on produce!

I personally, plan on Aldi and Copp's -- the best bang for the buck with the Saturday DOUBLE double day and the great pricing.

I might be changing my meat "bottom price" to $2.50/# as it has been steadily climbing...and shows again this week with Sentry having their 80% lean ground beef for $2.49/# (normally $3.39/#)

Don't just have a good day, make it a GREAT one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!