Sentry Deals

Sorry this is late - I already filled you in on the few days I was on family duty for Pop's surgery (he's doing super!)

I already said I thought they were high on produce and meat - here is my list of deals for you:

Dairy Deals:

Silk Soy Milk $1.99
Use $1/1 from 4/10 SS
Total: FREE after double coupons

Philadelphia Cooking Creme $1.99
Use $1.50/1 from 3/6 SS
Total: $0.49 after double coupons

Sargento String Cheese $3.29
Use $1/1 from 4/10 SS
Total: $1.29 after double coupons

Meat Deals

None that I saw...some people are talking about a coupon for the Golden Plump ($1/1) from Coupons.com but it is out of prints.


Grocery Deals

Kool Aid $0.14
Use B2G1 FREE from 3/13 SS
Or B10G5 FREE from 3/13 SS
Total: $0.07 each
***if you can hold out a month, we usually see these on special! Last year in May it was 20 packs for A buck - that is $.05 each BEFORE the coupon!

Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes with Fiber $2.50
Use $1/1 Frosted Flakes with Fiber printable coupons
Total: $0.50 after double coupons
***I am thinking we will see a General Mills cereal deal at Copp's/Pick N Save soon as we have had a few weeks of Kellogg's

Red Gold Tomatoes $1
Use $1/4 from 1/30 SS
Total: $0.50 after double coupons

Special K Crackers $2.49
Use $0.50/1 from 4/10 RP
Total: $1.49 after double coupons
***I don't like to spend more than $1 a box for crackers

Keebler Toasted Crackers $2.49
Use $1/2 Toasted Crackers printable coupons
Total: $1.49 after double coupons
***I don't like to spend more than $1 a box for crackers

Personal Care Deals- none. (Compared to What you can do with CVS or Walgreen's)

Pet Deals:

Friskies Party Mix Cat Treats $1.33
Use $1/1 from 3/27 or 1/23 SS
Total: FREE after double coupons

I hope that helps you this coming Wednesday when you can double your ten coupons!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!