Time for a Quickie!

McDonald’s has recently released their Spring Treat Books! Inside you will find free coupons for:

3 FREE Ice Cream Cones
3 FREE Apple Juice or Milk
3 FREE Hamburgers
3 FREE Apple Dippers

You can use 1 per child per visit and they don’t expire until July. (or so I have heard, but I didn't see any date on them....

Anyways, what does this mean to you? I FOUND some!
:)
(with the help of my friend Kelley)

One lucky reader will get their own set - but hurry, I plan to mail this out on Wednesday morning! You have until midnight on Tuesday to enter.

Just reply to this post (on my blog) with your favorite recipe on my recipe page - easy, right?

Good luck!

Comments

  1. love your crock pot cordon bleu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your potato soup also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sweets! Butterfinger Desserts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the breakfast cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Buckeye Bars recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well - I've had your Andes Candies cookies - and they are YUMMY! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess I have to pick another winner - it's almost the end of the month and karen hasn't contacted me so I could mail it out!

    The new winner is :

    ANNE (who likes the potato soup)!~

    Anne, I just need your current addy, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!