Today's Copp's Run

I almost cried when I first learned that today was going to be a DOUBLE double day as I had two different coupon classes to teach, in different towns, LOL!

Don't get me wrong - I LOVE helping other people figure out the secrets to saving money at the store so they can do a lot more for their families -- it just is hard to admidt that I have PLENTY right now and can seriously pass up a good deal, LOL!

I DID manage to hit the store today, breifly between classes, for one quick transaction.

I got
10 boxes of Tornadoes @$2 (normally $2.49)
1 box of cat food @$2.49 (for the Humane Society Pile)
2 packs Mentos mint gum for $1.49

Coupons used:
Ten $.75 coupons on the Tornadoes (all doubled), $3 off one box of cat food (took off full $3) and three $2 Wags RR

Grand total: $ for $1.89, saving 97%

I am working on a MEGGA set of deals for Saturday the 16th - as I have to miss the 9th (out for an all day conference - sigh) but know I will have to hit the store this week for milk and bread. We have a lot of freezer food to eat up so I can be ready for the big shoppin' on 4/16!

How have you been doing at the stores?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!