What do you do when you can't sleep?

Go shopping, LOL!

I ended up going to Walgreen's this morning and scoring a few deals while not having to annoy anyone behind me at the register. Actually, I had a GREAT chat with the cashier on duty!

I didn't see any of the clearance Children's Benedryl that some people have been talking about or the Always products that are 2/$6 with that $4 RR...so I ended up with what you see pictured.



Transaction #1
Color Wonder Pack@$1.50 (used $1/1)
3 Magic Tapes @$1.99 (used three $1/1) - and B1G2 Ad coupon
Goody Hair accessory @$3
2 chocolate Peeps @$.50 (used $1/2)
Used $2 RR
Paid $.45, got $3

Transaction #2
Goody Hair accessoryy @$3
Used $2 RR, paid $1.17, got $3RR

Transaction #3
2 Beach Barbies @$3.99 (B1G1 - 50% off)
clearance fruity lip gloss @$1
Used both $3 RR from previous transactions, paid $1.36

So, I spent  $2.98 and saved $33.49
=)

The Barbies are in the Gift Stockpile, the lip gloss, chocolate Peeps and hair stuff will round out the Easter Basket and the tape is already in my office drawer.

Did you make it to Walgreen's this week?

Comments

  1. Went to Walgreen's this morning after I saw your post. Got 2 packages of photo coasters for 1.74 each, 2 packages of flax apple cranberry trail mix for $0.24 each, and 1 2011 planner, for the hubby, for 1.49. Total was 5.82 with a 16.50 savings.
    Then I went to Target and got 1-Seventh Generation Automatic Dishwashing Gel, 1 GE CFL light bulb, and 1 method hand soap using target mobile coupons my total was $6.94! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!