What I Am Buying At the Stores on Saturday...

First of all, I hope you aren't printing off everything I have posted today - you would kill a tree! Honestly, I didn't intend for that many posts to go out - it just seems that today is pretty darned busy day on the web!

First of all, it's DOUBLE DOUBLE day at Copp's and Pick N Save! There are a few things that I have $1 coupons for  and we will see how they look at the store. From the add itself, I see:

  • Iceberg Lettuce (I am craving BLTs)
  • 1 pack of the $1.88/# boneless breasts (up to 2 pounds)
  • Philly Cooking Creams (I have a few $1 coupons AND $1.50 off chicken WYB 1 Cream which should make the chicken almost free!
  • Angel Food Cake at $1.99
  • Roman Meal wheat bread (I have some $1/1 coupons)
  • Reynolds Wrap Foil (my neighbor always needs it)
  • Reynold parchment paper
  • Then a few more Uncle Ben's Rice packs!
I think I have enough for two transactions...but I am bringing my coupon box in case I can squeeze out three!

Then off to Madison before I teach that coupon class! (yes, I will have a cooler in my car...)

I will start with HyVee for some of that ground beef, salmon and strawberries from their 3 day sale. I will make sure to get rain checks if they are out - they usually are, LOL!

If I still have time, I will zip over to Aldi and score some onions, cantaloupe, pineapple and maybe a bag salad mix (if I don't get the head of lettuce at Copps).

That's my plan of attack: three stores in one day! NOT my normal thing as gas prices don't make it very profitable to do unless you are going to be in the area anyway, like I will be.

What are you after this weekend?

Comments

  1. I try to do one big grocery shop once a month and then only a couple of produce/veggie/milk shops the rest of the month. I of course only have Walmart, Save A Lot and Kroger near me. Wish I had some of the stores you have available!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!