Aldi Visit

I had to drop off the garage sale money at the bank today, and since my bank is close to Aldi - I thought it perfect timing for a quick visit!

I got;
  • 2 packs strawberries @ $0.99
  • Veggie Chips @ $1.69
  • Caramel Rice Snacks @ $1.99
  • 2 Grapefruit @ $0.59
  • 1 Cantaloupe @ $0.99
  • 1 pack baby carrots @ $0.99
  • 1 box powdered milk @ $5.99  (It goes in my emergency kit-- another post for another day)
  • 1 avocado @ $0.89
  • 1 3# bag of Gala apples @ $2.69
For a total of $18.39

We were running low of snacky stuff so carrots & dip, apples w/ peanut butter, guacamole, broiled grapefruit, fruit salad, and the bags of chips should hold us the next week or two.

Then I hit Walgreen's.
They were out of all the deals and their Tuesday delivery truck was VERY light so I only got the flossers.
I now have $4 in RR and might hit another Wags tomorrow when I am taking my FIL to his eye appointment. I spent $2.72 here.

New month = new budget!

$100.00
-18.39 at Aldi
- 2.72 at Wags
------------
$78.89 to go

I have a VERY full pantry, fridge and freezer - this is going to be a "live off the stockpile" month as I have very little room to put any more items...I will just flush them out with some of the basics like Milk and bread.

I also am curious as to what is available at the Stockpile Swap this Saturday - what will I turn my boxes of FREE pasta into? I can't wait to see!

You WILL see me getting soda, brats, hot dogs and buns this month - but those are from the Tupperware Account as they are party of the rewards for my team at the family picnic on Memorial Day weekend.

Now, excuse me. Those strawberries smelled SSSSSOOOOO good, they are calling my name!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!