A Few Things...

I hit two different Walgreen's today to get in on that TP deal - one in Monona and one in Sun Prairie.
Buy three packs of TP and get $4 in Register Rewards.
Not bad, $11 for 36 rolls, right?
It' gets better!
Use the May coupon book to take $1 off each of them - bringing it down to $8!
Better yet, if you had the $.50/1 coupons, you are now paying $6.50 (plus tax).

I happened to have five $2/1 coupons that I got when I wrote them
(Do you Coupon 101 Class people remember my "suck up" letters?) ...and then used a $.50/1.
~~~~~~~~~~~
In Monona: 3 packs TP, less $6 in coupons, less $3 from May book -
I spent $6.89 and got back $4 in RR
(this makes the TP $.96 per pack, or $.08 per double roll!)

In Sun Prairie: 3 packs TP, less $4.50 in coupons, less $3 from May book -
2 cans Pringles at $.57 (on clearance), less $1/2 coupon
I spent $8.53 and got back $4 in RR
I would have gotten more Pringles for the radio can rebate offer,
but they only had 2 left)

Total Spent at Walgreen's $15.42, and I now have $8 RR
I have to quit with the TP --
I am going to become that lady who has 40 years worth...

~*~

On the way back from the Sun Prairie Wags -
I saw this on the curb! 
A Little Tikes Teeter Totter!!
It only needs one handle and I can do that! 
I LOVE people who aren't able to "fix" stuff!
=)

~*~


Here is the collection of items I ended up with after the Sun Prairie Stock Pile Swap:
I know, a weird collection, LOL!!
The wipes already came in handy for a little girl who had the trots...enough said.
The BBQ sauce is already on chicken, in the crock pot - and will go on buns!
The tomato soup will be used for my Spanish Rice,
the carrots for my Autumn Chowder, the box of potatoes has two meals worth in it,
the rice will be a filler in a quiche, 2 cans of green beans for a sheepherder's pie -
which I haven't made in FOREVER!

You can tell, I need to paint the porch steps. (sigh).
That is a project for this summer, scrape and paint.

I think that covers A Few Things...at least at this moment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!